CRPF RECRUITMENT 2016 : Good News by jobjet.in, who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. The commission announced that there are 2695 Constable jobs are ready for the job Hunters. This is a good chance to enter into a Central Govt Jobs. You know that what a bright future is present in Central Govt Jobs. Are you a job seeker favour to Police Jobs ? Then this is a right time and right Chance to apply.There are 2695 Empty places. These empty places are for both male and female. The main aim of CRPF Recruitment is to fill 2695 empty places with dynamic Youngsters. This CRPF Recruitment was announced on 11th February 2016. So the Candidates may apply on or before 10th March 2016. If you have a desire ”To Protect Good” this is a chance to fulfil. Here below we have given some details on job.
CRPF Recruitment 2016 :-
CRPF Stands for Central Reserve Police Force. The Head quarter is in Delhi. Its main functions is to protect Law and Order. CRPF is one of the India’s Largest Paramilitary Force.Huge number of posts are released at this time. 10th/12th/ITI from any Recognised One’s is its Competence. Jobs are released at Zone-wise like South,Central and J&k zone. Note that without above competence applications will be rejected. You can apply through On-line mode. The fee charges worth 50/- and no fee for reserved One’s. The age limit should be 21-27 Years. The last date for On-line request is 10th March 2016. The written Exam will be on 15th May 2016. Nice chance for you!
CRPF Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details :-
Jobs were released at Zone -wise such as South, Central, J&k. There are 888 posts in South, 1247 posts in Central, 560 posts in J&K.
- Name of the Force : Central Reserve Police Force.
- Name of the Posts : Trades man and Technical.
- Number of Posts : 2695.
- Age limit : 18 – 23 Years and 21 – 27 Years based on type of post.
- Registration Process : Through On-line Mode.
- Pay Scale : Salary starts from 5200-20200/with Grade-pay 2000/-.
- Selection Process : It is through PET/PST, written Exam, Trade test and Medical Exam.
Number of Posts of CRPF Recruitment 2016 in Central Zone :-
- There are 385 Posts in CRPF Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2016.
- There are 210 Posts in CRPF Bihar Recruitment 2016.
- There are 198 Posts in CRPF West Bengal Recruitment 2016.
- There are 132 Posts in CRPF Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016.
- There are 123 Posts in CRPF Jharkhand Recruitment 2016.
- There are 106 Posts in CRPF Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016.
- There are 73 Posts in CRPF Odisha Recruitment 2016.
- There are 20 Posts in CRPF Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016.
Number of Posts of CRPF Recruitment 2016 in South Zone :-
1.There are 190 Posts in CRPF Maharashtra recruitment 2016.
2. There are 157 Posts in CRPF Tamil Nadu recruitment 2016.
3. There are 127 Posts in CRPF Gujarat recruitment 2016.
4. There are 127 Posts in CRPF Andhra Pradesh recruitment 2016.
5. There are 122 Posts in CRPF Karnataka recruitment 2016.
6. There are 89 Posts in CRPF Telangana recruitment 2016.
7. There are 71 Posts in CRPF Kerala recruitment 2016.
8. There are 3 Posts in CRPF Goa recruitment 2016.
9. There are 2 Posts in CRPF Pondicherry recruitment 2016.
Number of Posts of CRPF Recruitment 2016 in J&K Zone :-
1.There are 147 Posts in CRPF Punjab recruitment 2016.
2. There are 146 Posts in CRPF Rajasthan recruitment 2016.
3. There are 127 Posts in CRPF AP recruitment 2016.
4. There are 122 Posts in CRPF Karnataka recruitment 2016.
5. There are 89 Posts in CRPF Telangana recruitment 2016.
6. There are 86 Posts in CRPF Kashmir recruitment 2016.
7. There are 54 Posts in CRPF Delhi recruitment 2016.
8. There are 53 posts in CRPF Jammu Recruitment.
9. There are 48 Posts in CRPF Haryana recruitment 2016.
10.There are 22 Posts in CRPF HP recruitment 2016.
11. There are 4 Posts in CRPF Chandigarh recruitment 2016
- On- line Request Starts from 11th February 2016.
- Last Date for On-line Request 10th March 2016.
- Written Exam is on 15th May 2016.
- PET/PST Exam date will restore soon.
How to apply
- Go to www.crpf.nic.in site.
- In below click on the Recruitment option.
- Fill the Particulars asked in it.
- Press the Submit button.
- Take a print -out.
CLICK BELOW POSTS ALSO FOR GOVT JOBS