Engineers India Limited 2017 : Engineers India Limited, a premier engineering consultancy and turnkey contracting organization executing projects in the fields of refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines,offshore,metallurgy,infrastructure, fertilizers, etc., invites applications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time.
Engineers India Limited Vacancy Details :
- Name of the post : Trade Apprentices,Technician Apprentices
- Total number of vacancies : 229
Trade Apprentices :
Technician Apprentices :
|1||Diploma in Civil Engineering||10|
|2||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||10|
|3||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||5|
|4||Diploma in Chemical Engineering||10|
|5||Diploma in Architecture||5|
|6||Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering||5|
|7||Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology||5|
Age Limit :
- Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 28.11.2017
Educational Qualifications :
- 10th,12th class, ITI, Diploma,Any Degree
- The Trade apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their period of engagement which
is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to particular location.
- Present stipend for apprentices posted for training in Delhi/NCR will be ranging from Rs.
10,000/- 14000/- depending upon qualification and discipline in line with the Apprentices Act.,
however, the stipend for Apprentices in other locations may vary based on the minimum wages
of the location for semi-skilled workers.
- Technician Apprentices will be paid a stipend equivalent to Trade Apprentices.
- The Apprentice Trainees shall not be entitled to any other benefit / facilities / allowances apart
from the consolidated stipend. The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging
expenses incurred during the period of training.
- EIL will not provide any assistance towards transportation
Place Of Training :
The Apprentices shall be provided training at Head Office at New Delhi / Gurgaon, Regional
Offices at Vadodara, Chennai, Kolkata; or Branch Office-Mumbai as per Company’s requirement.
Tentative location-wise numbers are indicated below which may vary based on the Company’s
Mode Of Selection :
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained
in the qualifying exam
- Highest qualification in a trade/discipline will be given preference
- Candidates, registered with Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Regional Directorate of Apprentice Training (RDAT), shall be given preference.
- Wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute.The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of reporting, in case of selection.
Steps for Applying :
- STEP 1: Eligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website
http://www.engineersindia.com . To apply visit the career link on the mentioned website .
- STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
- STEP 3: Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- STEP 4: The candidate before starting online registration should keep the scanned copies of the
following documents/ certificates ready for uploading during registration of application:
a) Passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size
b) Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size
c) Qualifying certificate of not more than 900 KB each in PDF format
d) Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC- Non Creamy Layer) and Disability certificate (PwD), if
applicable, of not more than 500 KB each in PDF format
- STEP 5: The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form
Important Link :