IBPS Specialist Officers apply online 2017 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites application for the recruitment of 1315 Specialist Officers for various posts all over India.Candidates who are waiting for IBPS Specialist Officer recruitment can now apply for various posts.
All the important details such as Total Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to apply, Important Dates and Direct link to apply are clearly provided below. Please go through all the information provided below and apply for the post.
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection :
- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI).
- After their nationalization in India in 1969, Indian banks needed to expand their branch network across the country so that they were more accessible to their customers. This required more staff but recruitment through methods such as advertising were unsatisfactory.
- IBPS is governed by a board that includes nominees from government organisations such as the Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Finance Government of India, Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, National Institute of Bank Management, Indian Banks’ Association and the public sector banks.
- IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies.
IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment Vacancies :
- Total Number of posts : 1315
- Name of the post : Specialist Officer
|S.No||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|1||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||120|
|2||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||875|
|3||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||30|
|4||Law Officer (Scale I)||60|
|5||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||35|
|6||Marketing Officer (Scale I)||195|
Age Limit :
- The candidate should have minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 30 years as on 01-11-2017.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have Graduate degree or Post Graduate degree from a recognized university.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How To Apply :
- All the eligible candidates can apply online from 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online :
- Scan photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the
required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fee :
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Important Dates :
Commencement of on-line registration of application:07/11/2017
Closure of registration of application: 27/11/2017
Closure for editing application details:27/11/2017
Last date for printing your application:12/12/2017
Online Fee Payment :07/11/2017 to 27/11/2017
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click here to download