Indian Army Recruitment 2017 : Indian Army invites application for the recruitment of 72 Junior Commissioned Officer Posts.It is a great opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for Indian Army Notification.Candidates who are interested and meets all the eligibility criteria of army recruitment can now apply for the post from our official website.
All the important details such as total number of vacancies,pay scale, age limit, educational qualification, physical standards, selection process, important link for downloading application etc., are mentioned below. Please go through all the details and apply for the post of Commissioned Officer.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
- Total number of posts : 72
- Name of the post : Junior Commissioned Officer
- CTC : Rs. Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
Physical Standard :
|S No||Criteria||Minimum Standard|
|1||Height (cm)||160 (157 for Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates)|
|3||Weight (kg)||50 (48 for Gorkhas)|
|Candidate should be able to run 1600 Meter in 05 Minutes
Provisions for extra time for 1.6 Km run in Hilly Terrain
(i) Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs
(ii) Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs
Medical Criteria :
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expension.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for Infantry should have 6/6 eye sight.
Age Limit :
- Civilian Candidates. 27 to 34 years of age as on 01 Oct 2018 (i.e. Candidates born between 01 Oct 1984 and 30 Sept 1991 inclusive of both
- Serving Combatants on Remusteration. 25 to 34 years of age as on 01 Oct 2018 (i.e. Candidates born between 01 Oct 1984 and
30 Sept 1993 inclusive of both
Educational Qualification :
- The minimum educational qualification for appointment to Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be Graduate
in any discipline from a recognized university.
Selection Process :
- Medical Standard
- Physical Standard
- Written Examination
Procedure for Applying Online:
For registering online, visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and proceed as follow:-
- Click on the portion „Apply Online‟ on the home page in JCO/ OR enrollment row (green co loured).
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up field have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the details, your profile will open.
- Click on Apply Online. As per your eligibility, the options with caption Apply Online will appear.
- Click on the Button to apply and details filled in during registration will come as p refilled.
- Fill the balance details on each tab like contact details and education details etc.
- After filling the form, click on preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving.
- On submitting you will receive a Roll Number.
- Candidates can log in by using the e-mail id and password and candidates can take the print out of the details any time.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Application: 10 October 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application: 8 November 2017
- Examination date: 25 Feb 2018
- Candidate Shortlisted for interview: 30 Mar 2018
Important Links :