JIPMER MBBS exam 2015 Application Form
Online application form of JIPMER MBBS 2015 will be made in the first week of March. The interested MBBS aspirants can fill JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application Form in the online format from the link given in this article. These aspirants are informed to read the instructions carefully before applying for JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application Form. The cost of JIPMER MBBS 2015 application fee will be Rs. 1000 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 800 for SC and ST category candidates. Fees of JIPMER 2015 application form can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Online Registration Procedure of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Application
- Candidates have to create JIPMER MBBS 2015 application account before applying for JIPMER MBBS 2015
- The JIPMER MBBS 2015 application account must be setup by filling up all the fields as given in the JIPMER MBBS 2015 registration forms.
- Candidates email id & password would remain the same for all the future communications with the JIPMER MBBS 2015 Online Application. Therefore, the registered email id & password for JIPMER MBBS 2015 application account will not be changed or corrected at later stage. It is informed that candidates must note their email id & password.
- Candidates should fill their name & detail in JIPMER MBBS 2015 Online Application form as discussed in X / XII standard Certificate
- And at the time of applying for JIPMER MBBS 2015 the aspirants have to log in with their email id & password provided by them at the time of registration.
- Before sending the registration request for JIPMER MBBS 2015 application applicants should confirms that email address & the mobile number is correct since all future correspondence would be made to it.
JIPMER 2015 Application Submission Process
- The form filling would be done online only, the first step of JIPMER 2015 Application Submission Process is to login to jipmer.edu.in.
- Click Apply Online for MBBS Admission 2015 and Complete the form as per the required information.
- The candidates should fill correct and complete information to complete the Application submission process without any error and any type of discrepancies detected at any stage of admission process will lead to rejection of application form.
- The form submission process will involve remission of form fee through the Bank Challan at SBI Bank Branches. The fee is Rs. 1000/- for General and OBC category candidates and Rs. 800/- for ST and SC category candidates.
- The next step will involve the uploading of recent passport sized photo and signatures for the online form.
- The next step will be to take the print out of the completely filled application form bearing the unique Registration Number.
- The form submission will be complete only after the payment is confirmed at the bank branch where the Bank Challan was submitted.
Organization : Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
Official Website : http://jipmer.edu.in/
The JIPMER 2015 Cutoff for all the categories is as follows :
General : 50%
General OPH : 45%
JIPMER 2015 Cutoff for OBC/SC/ST : 40%
JIPMER MBBS 2015 important dates
|Opening Date of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Online Registration||March 2, 2015 (Monday)|
|Closing Date of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Online Registration||April 4, 2015 (Monday)|
|Download of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit Card||Before 15 days on exam|
|Last day of Request Letter to revise
Category/Status in the JIPMER MBBS 2015 Hall Ticket
|JIPMER MBBS 2015 Entrance Exam||June 7, 2015 (Sunday)|
|Expected date of declaration of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Result||Last Week on June 2015 or 1st week of July 2015|
|Allotment of MBBS seat by Personal appearance|
|Admission order issue to the selected candidate|
|Commencement of JIPMER MBBS 2015 Course|