RBI Office Attendant 526 posts 2017-18 : Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) has released a notification for office attendant. By this recruitment RBI has to fulfill the 526 office attendant posts. Selection procedure for this posts will be done through a country wide online exam followed by a local language test. It is one more chance to the candidates who wants to get a job in banking sector. Selection procedure, Age, Education qualification are . Candidates who wants to apply for this job, they will apply online from 17-11-2017 to 07-12-2017.
RBI Office Attendant 526 posts 2017-18
- Candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT.
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing
higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Between 18 and 25 years (as on 01-11-2017).
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
Website Link Open: 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017
Payment of Test Fees(Online)
17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017
Schedule of Online Test
In the month of December 2017/January 2018. The online Test could be
conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the
number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.
RBI Office Attendant Exam pattern:
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test
Sr.No. Name of Tests No. of Questions Maximum Marks
1 Reasoning 30 30
2 General English 30 30 Composite Time
3 General Awareness 30 30 90 minutes
4 Numerical ability 30 30
Total 120 120
i. Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual,i.e. English and Hindi.
ii. There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Click here for official notification of RBI 526 Office Attendant posts