Tamil Naidu Common Entrance Test – TANCET examination is successfully conducted for all the applicants who are seeking for admissions in to various programs in Tamil Nadu Colleges or Institutes. The TANCET Results 2014 are affirmed on May 09th 2014. The counselling for MBA and MCA admission through TANCET 2014 is expected to be held in the month of July, 2014. Aspirants who get qualified or got merit in examination will be suitable for this admission. Interested applicants who desire to receive admission in MBA and MCA require to apply by submitting counselling form. The counselling will be initial conducted for Anna University Campus and then for associated Tamil Nadu colleges. The seat allocation will also be made based on accessibility of seats on schedule counselling date. Details regarding TANCET Counselling 2014 are given below
TANCET Counselling 2014 details:
Name of the Organisation: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
TANCET MBA Counselling 2014 Process:
- Seats will be filled on the basis of merit among the candidates present at the time of counselling following the rule of reservation prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu after the TANCET 2014 MBA Counselling.
- The number of applicants called to appear for the TANCET 2014 MBA Counselling rounds will be more than the seats available.
- Candidates should attend the TANCET 2014 MBA Counselling at their own cost. Candidates who do not attend the TANCET 2014 MBA Counselling on the prescribed date and time cannot claim any right for admission at a later date.
- Candidates who have passed all the subjects of the qualifying examination alone will be permitted to attend the TANCET 2014 MBA Counselling.
- When a candidate is provisionally selected for admission he/she is required to pay an initial amount of Rs. 5,000 in the form of Demand Draft immediately and join the program. Otherwise the offer of admission will be cancelled.
List of documents for TANCET MBA Counselling 2014:
- Copy of TANCET MBA 2014 Hall Ticket
- Copy of Degree Certificate (or) Provisional Degree Certificate in the case of candidates who have passed in 2014 or earlier. Candidates appeared for the final semester / year exam of the qualifying degree in April/May 2014 have to enclose a course completion certificate from the Head of the institution where the candidate has studied.
- Copy of X Mark Sheet
- Copy of XII Mark Sheet
- Copy of Mark Sheets of all semesters/years of the Qualifying Examination
- Copy of Community Certificate for BC / BCM / MBC / SC / SCA / ST candidates
- Domicile certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate from District Medical Board for Differently Abled candidates (if Applicable)
- Self addressed stamped envelope for counselling call letter
- Self addressed stamped acknowledgement card
TANCET Counselling 2014, TANCET Counselling dates, TANCET examination, TANCET MBA Counselling, TANCET MBA Counselling 2014, TANCET Results 2014, www.annauniv.edu