UNION BANK INDIA RECRUITMENT 2017 | 200 CREDIT OFFICER VACANCIES APPLY ONLINE :
Union Bank Of India has released the notification for recruitment of 200 Credit Officer Vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for Union Bank Recruitment can now apply for the Credit Officer Post through online from official website on or before 21-10-2017.
All the important details such as Total Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to apply, Important Dates and Direct link to apply are clearly provided below. Please go through all the information provided below and apply for the post.
UNION BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2017 VACANCY DETAILS:
Total No. of Posts: 200
Name of the Post: CREDIT OFFICER
Age Limit: Candidates who are applying for this post should have an age limit between 23 and 32 years
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60 % aggregate marks from a recognized University
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- General and OBC Category – 600 Rupees
- SC/ST/PWD – 100 Rupees
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only online from 04.10.2017 to 21.10.2017 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Instructions to Apply Online:
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given as Annexure-I with this notification.
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
|Starting Date for Online Registration||04/10/2017|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||21/10/2017|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||25/11/2017|
|Closure for Editing Application Details||21/10/2017|
|Last Date for Printing Application||05/11/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||04/10/2017 to 21/10/2017|
Important Link To Apply :