Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 :
“Union Bank of India” invites application for the recruitment of 200 “Credit Officer” posts all over India.This is a great opportunity for the candidates looking forward for Union Bank Recruitment.
All the important details such as Total Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to apply, Important Dates and Direct link to apply are clearly provided below. Please go through all the information provided below and apply for the post.
About Union Bank of India :
- Union Bank of India is one of the largest government-owned banks of India (the government owns 63.44% of its share capital).
- It is listed on the Forbes 2000, and has assets of USD 13.45 billion.
- All the bank’s branches have been networked with its 6909 ATMs as on 30 September 2015.
- Its online Tele-banking facility are available to all its Core Banking Customers – individual as well as corporate.
- As of September 2016, UBI has 4214 branches.
- Four of these are overseas in Hong Kong, Dubai International Financial Centre, Antwerp, and Sydney (Australia).
- UBI also has representative offices at Shanghai, Beijing and Abu Dhabi. Lastly, UBI operates in the United Kingdom through its wholly owned subsidiary, Union Bank of India (UK).
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
- Total Number of posts : 200
- Post Name : Credit Officer
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31705-45950/-
- Job Location : All over India
Age Limit :
- The candidate should have minimum age limit of 23 years and maximum age limit of 32 years as of 04-10-2017.
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Selection Process :
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion (if conducted)
- Personal Interview
- The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
Application Fee :
- General & OBC : Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates : Rs. 100/-
How To Apply :
- All the eligible candidates can apply only online from 04.10.2017 to 21.10.2017 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying online, candidates should Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given as Annexure-I with this notification.
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Procedure To Apply :
- Go to Bank’s Official Website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in”.
- Click on the link “Recruitment” under “Careers” page to access the Recruitment Notification titled “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2017 – 2018 (CREDITOFFICER ) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”.
- Completely fill up the online application form and upload photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the notification under’Guidelines for Scanning’.
- Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application as it cannot be changed/altered/corrected after final submission.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards,Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
- The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
Important Dates :
- Application Start Date : 04-10-2017
- Application End Date : 04-11-2017
- Online Exam Date : 25-11-2017
Important Links :