UPSC NOTIFICATION 2017 – 588 ENGINEER POSTS: Union Public Service Commission has published the notification for recruitment of 588 engineer posts across India. Important instructions such as posts, age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, instructions to apply, and application link details are clearly explained below.
Candidates who are waiting for Union Public Service Commission 2017 can now apply for the Engineer’s post from the below given link and can appear for the exam.
UPSC Notification 2017 Vacancy Details:
Total Number Of Posts: 588
Name of the Post: ENGINEER
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-30 years as on 01-08-2018.
- Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Should possess a original degree from a recognized university
- Prelim’s Exam
- Main’s Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Physical Fitness
- General/OBC – 200 Rupees
- Female/SC/ST/PH – No Fees
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ from 27-09-2017 to 23-10-2017 & attend for test.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before starting filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/ her photograph
- Signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB each and must not be less than 3 KB in size
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active email IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them
Important Dates for UPSC Notification:
- Start Date For Online Registration : 27-09-2017
- Last Date For Online Registration : 23-10-2017
Important Links for UPSC Notification 2017